Victory’s Installation Experience
Victory’s 7 Sales Engineers have over 100 years of collective experience, allowing us to address the complete range of installation solutions – from simple to sophisticated.
With our technicians trained in multiple disciplines, we cover commercial installations in Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical trades.
Some of Our Installation Services:
- Gas, Electric and Geothermal
- Exhaust and Ventilation
- Humidification Controls
- Chillers and Boilers
- Water/Air/Geo Heat Pumps
- Clean Rooms/Computer Rooms
- Air Cleaning and Filtration
- Energy Conservation
- Water Heater/Storage Tanks
- Gas/Water/Refrigerant Piping
- Design and Engineering
- Comprehensive Service/Preventive Maintenance for HVAC/Plumbing
In-House Drafting & Engineering
Our highly-trained and experienced Engineering Staff work alongside our Sales and Installation department to cover:
- Load Calculations
- Code compliance Review
- CAD “computer aided drawings”
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Submittal Packages
- Schedules and certified Air/Water Balance Reports
For quality commercial fixture and faucet installation, Victory is your go-to source. Whether you want to add new plumbing fixtures or upgrade existing hardware in your facility, we can help you:
- Understand the latest innovative technologies in commercial plumbing equipment
- Install low flow toilets, upgraded showers, or faucet aerators to reduce water waste and save you money on utilities
- Install motion-activated faucets, soap dispensers, toilets, and hand dryers to help you improve cleanliness standards
- And more!
If you’re looking for any HVAC installation needs, from commercial boilers to ductless systems, Victory has you covered. Victory’s commercial team will have the best solution for your business, no matter your industry. We can help you:
- Install a high-efficiency commercial boiler
- Learn about ductless mini split pumps
- Install energy-efficient and cost-effective building HVAC Systems
- And more!
We can take a look at your current or planned commercial electrical system and recommend solutions that will benefit your entire facility, increase your efficiency, and reduce your costs. Our commercial electrical experts can help you:
- Ensure your new installed electrical panel is up to building code standards
- Install your new commercial electrical appliances
- Protect your commercial building from power outages through installing a back-up generator
- Improve your energy-efficiency by installing solar panels
- Update or install new lighting fixtures
- And more!
Ready To Talk To A Victory Specialist?