Putting the safety of our employees and our customers first.
As COVID-19 affects our day-to-day operations and the world around us, we are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local public health officials, and keeping our employees and customers top-of-mind.
When an emergency arises, we’re here for you. The Victory team will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis, taking extra safety precautions to ensure we can continue to serve our communities in Massachusetts, Northern Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire.
Victory’s Enhanced Safety Precautions and Technician Protocol
During on-site visits, technicians will wear single-use, disposable shoe covers, a face mask over their mouth and nose, and protective gloves as they enter your building or home. Extra precautions are being taken to keep tools, trucks, and equipment clean and disinfected between site visits.
All technicians and office staff have been trained and briefed on safety practices based on the CDC’s recommendations on appropriate interactions.
Employees closely monitor their own health, so we please ask you to do the same for our employees. In the event there is an individual on our team who has been exposed and/or is presenting COVID-19 symptoms, they self quarantine, along with any other Victory employees they’ve come in contact with since the first exposure/presentation of symptoms.
All office staff have gone fully remote to limit our risk of exposure.
In normal circumstances, we love to shake hands with our customers after a job well done. If we don’t shake your hand this time around, please know we mean no offense whatsoever. We are working proactively to minimize the spread of germs, to keep our staff and our customers healthy and safe.
Victory Offers Contactless Service
To reduce risk, we have implemented extra measures to solve problems without any unnecessary contact between you and your technician.
To reduce contact, we will:
- Call or text you when we arrive – this allows us to greet you and sort out next steps over the phone, without having to be face-to-face.
- With your permission, we will go right to the system that needs our assistance and attention. With enough information, we won’t even need you to personally lead us there.
- Wear a complete set of PPE (personal protective equipment) during the service, including a mask and gloves, to prevent any cross-contamination.
- Have you operate any necessary controls (like a thermostat) to reduce our hand-on-hand contact with your devices and equipment.
- Not require an actual signature to sign off on invoices – we will use a “verbal” signature.
- Ensure all parts and equipment necessary for the service arrive safely and without contact.
- Send all required paperwork and documents electronically.
- Complete payments digitally – no physical cards or cash necessary.
To reduce contact, you can help by:
- Letting us know if you have any concerns
- Informing us what your comfort levels are and what we can do to keep you safe.
- Opening all doors and areas for us, so we can walk right over to your systems without touching your door knobs or handles.
- Keeping an eye out for our call, so you don’t miss it and require us to knock.
- Clearing out any mess or clutter around the work area so we can complete the job more efficiently and safely.
How Victory Can Help
- We can install an energy-efficient air filter to help you capture airborne bacteria or any large particles potentially carrying harmful viruses.
- We can add a UV Lighting system to help destroy any viruses or bacterial molecules.
- We can help you replace your filters on your HVAC systems at least twice a year. We also offer annual tune-ups on your HVAC system to prevent any indoor air quality (IAQ) issues from occurring.
- And more!