Air Conditioning Systems
Are you considering adding a central air conditioning system to your home or upgrading your current system? Victory’s highly trained NATE certified team can design, install and service a system that is right for you and your home’s unique needs.
We are your local air conditioning installation, sales and service company.
- Whether you need a repair or a complete system, get comfortable FAST with Victory’s exclusive Rapid Repair Team and extended service hours.
- A highly qualified technician will service your equipment. All our technicians are NATE certified and have received the most up-to-date training available. We service all makes and models of air conditioning systems.
- Your new system will be designed for performance, reliability and efficiency for years to come, using only the highest quality products from industry leaders.
- Free Travel to Your Home. We never charge any travel fees because we're always in your neighborhood. We service the plumbing needs customers in central and eastern Massachusetts and northern Rhode Island. Our trucks are always on the road and always close by to assist you with your plumbing needs.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Up Front Pricing. What you are quoted is what you pay; there will be no surprises or hidden fees when the job is done. And we stand behind our work 100%.
- We offer standard central air conditioning systems as well as ductless air conditioning systems. We can design an air conditioning system that is perfect for your home and your needs!
Bigger Is Not Always Better, Design Is the Key
Design is a critical factor in air conditioning. At Victory we don’t just look at a chart and select a system based on the square footage of the home. Today’s HVAC systems are highly engineered and to be energy efficient and reliable. However to achieve these benefits factors such size of your home, insulation level, air infiltration, and type and location of windows are critical in determining which system is the best fit for you and your comfort level requirements. A system that doesn’t take these factors into consideration could be undersize and taxed which will negatively impact the efficiency and reliability of the system. Going a bit bigger than you need is also not a good solution. Besides costing you more for installation your system is also not running as designed and its efficiency is adversely affected so your operating costs will be higher.
Victory’s highly trained NATE certified team takes all these factors into consideration when designing a system. So you can be assured that the system that we recommend will be customized to meet your needs and be an efficient, reliable solution.